Monday, November 21, 2011

WIP Texture Cheque

Texture Cheque is a simple program I've been working on in my spare time that calculates the number of textures maps being used for on project. This came about because by the end of a project I would have a random assortment of many texture maps and would have to then count and add them together to make sure I'm within the limit. This program does this automatically and displays how many of each map is being used as well as the total pixel count. To do this you set the "Image Directory" to a folder that contains all of the texture maps and then click calculate.

Right now it simply just displays how many of each size texture is being used and allows the user to view a list of the specific maps. Soon I hope to add in the ability to re-size selected textures from within the program, eliminating the extra need to manually open Photoshop and re-size from there.

Below are a few pictures of the interface thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment